Simple, sensible solutions to ensure you and your baby will get a good night’s sleep by establishing healthy sleeping habits. Learn to set the stage for sleep with:
- realistic expectations
- appropriate sensory experiences during the day
- the right sleep zone
- the elimination of hunger or medical reasons for night wakings
- healthy and sufficient day sleeps
- good sleep associations to help your baby re-settle by himself
- solutions for separation issues.
In addition Sleep sense offers an age-related trouble shooting section where desperate parents will find quick fixes.