The Baby Sense Summer Sleepy Sac is the ultimate baby sleeping bag and has the convenience of being fully compatible with baby car seats and prams!
It is designed to keep babies at the perfect temperature on summery nights, preventing the risk of overheating. The design also ensures that your little one is covered throughout the night as many babies tend to kick off their blankets and swaddles as they get a little older which causes them to cool down in the early hours of the morning, leading to night wakings.
- Breathable: 100% cotton helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Safe: Eliminates loose blankets in the crib and is British Standard approved
- Practical: Zips open in the front for easy night-time changes and compatible with baby car seats and prams
- Comfy: Lined with soft flannel for extra warmth
The Summer Sleepy Sac fits babies from 5 months until about 18 months.
|Length of baby
||Weight of baby
|60 cm – 85 cm
||7kg – 12 kg
||5 – 18 months
The reason sleeping bags are essential is that they solve two essential concerns in every mom’s mind:
- They increase the baby’s safety during sleep as they prevent suffocation associated with having blankets in the cot. Safety is always on the forefront of parents minds. Loose blankets pose the risk of suffocation if they move over the baby’s face, which is why a sleeping bag is recommended. Furthermore, unlike polyester filled sleeping bags, the breathability of 100% cotton ensures that the baby won’t overheat and also ensures that your baby stays covered and warm during the cold winter nights.
- Sleeping bags keep babies warm and comfortable until morning, preventing the little one from becoming cold in the early hours of the morning. The Baby Sense Sleepy Sac contains 2 layers of 100% cotton regulating babies’ temperature.
Well-fitted sleeping bags, when used correctly, are potentially one of the safest forms of bedding for your baby. Ensure the following for safe sleeping:
- The suitable level of nightwear is worn. Check and touch your baby to ensure that they are not too warm or cold until you are comfortable with the sleepy sac warmth guide.
- While the baby has complete freedom of movement within the Baby Sense Sleepy Sacs, the fitted neck and armholes ensure that there is no danger of either slipping in or out. Do not use the sleepy sac if the child’s head can pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened or used.
- Place your baby on his back to sleep.