No products in the cart.
Summer Sleeping Bag
The Baby Sense Summer Sleeping Bag is the ultimate 100% cotton baby sleeping bag and has the convenience of being fully compatible with baby car seats and prams. It is designed to keep babies at the perfect temperature on summery nights, preventing the risk of overheating. The design also ensures that your little one is covered throughout the night as many babies tend to kick off their blankets and swaddles as they get a little older which causes them to cool down in the early hours of the morning, leading to night wakings.
The Baby Sense Summer Sleeping Bag is the ultimate baby sleeping bag and has the convenience of being fully compatible with baby car seats and prams!
It is designed to keep babies at the perfect temperature on summery nights, preventing the risk of overheating. The design also ensures that your little one is covered throughout the night as many babies tend to kick off their blankets and swaddles as they get a little older which causes them to cool down in the early hours of the morning, leading to night wakings.
- Breathable: 100% cotton helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Safe: Eliminates loose blankets in the crib and is British Standard approved
- Practical: Zips open in the front for easy night-time changes and compatible with baby car seats and prams
- Comfy: Lined with soft flannel for extra warmth
The Sleeping Bag fits babies from 5 months until about 18 months.
|Length of baby||Weight of baby||Approximate age|
|60 cm – 85 cm / 24 ” – 33 “||7kg – 12 kg / 15 lbs – 26 lbs||5 – 18 months|
The reason sleeping bags are essential is that they solve two essential concerns in every mom’s mind:
- They increase the baby’s safety during sleep as they prevent suffocation associated with having blankets in the cot. Safety is always on the forefront of parents minds. Loose blankets pose the risk of suffocation if they move over the baby’s face, which is why a sleeping bag is recommended. Furthermore, unlike polyester filled sleeping bags, the breathability of 100% cotton ensures that the baby won’t overheat and also ensures that your baby stays covered and warm during the cold winter nights.
- Sleeping bags keep babies warm and comfortable until morning, preventing the little one from becoming cold in the early hours of the morning. The Baby Sense Sleeping Bag contains 2 layers of 100% cotton regulating babies’ temperature.
- Lie your baby on the open sleeping bag, slipping her arms into the arm openings.
- Pull the open flap of the sleeping bag over your baby.
- Close the top layer of the sleeping bag and gently close the zip. Ensure that your zip chin guard is in place.
Well-fitted sleeping bags, when used correctly, are potentially one of the safest forms of bedding for your baby. Failure to follow each of the following warnings and instructions can result in serious injury or death.
- Do not use sleeping bag if infant’s head can pass through the neck hole when zip is closed. This infant sleeping bag is for use in a crib without additional bedding, quilt or blanket.
- Always place infant on their back to sleep and not on soft surfaces such as a couch, air mattress, etc.
- Always remove from crib when not in use.
- Take care and periodically check that infant is not overheated. Do not over bundle.
- A number of external factors determine the TOG rating of the sleeping bag; including the amount of clothes your infant is wearing, the temperature of the bedroom and even your infant’s health.
- As with adults, these factors may vary, so use our advice as a guide only.
Seek advice from a health care professional if uncertain. Read instructions for additional warnings and recommended guidelines. Keep packaging for future reference.