No products in the cart.
Baby Time Bracelet – end of range
The Baby Time Bracelet is uniquely designed to enable moms to quickly and conveniently monitor when last your baby fed, slept, took medicine or which breast she last used to feed. The bracelets have time measuring sliders indicated in 15 minute intervals and can be worn during any and all activities. Let the Baby Time Bracelet do the tracking so you can enjoy the precious time.
Product is without packaging.
23 in stock
The Baby Time Bracelet is uniquely designed to enable moms to quickly and conveniently monitor when last your baby fed, slept or took medicine, or which breast she last used to feed.
By moving the sliders to the time the baby last fed or woke up (indicated to the quarter hour on the bracelet), a mom can add the correct time for when next her baby should sleep, feed or take medicine as per her baby’s feeding and medicine routine, or age appropriate awake times. Clips can either be used to indicate last or next feed and sleep time; whatever the moms finds the most convenient.
Every bracelet comes with 2 extra clips.
- Versatile: can be used for multiple purposes such as tracking when last baby fed, slept, took medicine or which breast was last used to feed
- Practical: all your baby’s tracking info at an arm’s length at all times
- Comfy: can be worn during any and all daily activities
This convenient and innovative product will help you remember when next your baby is due feed, sleep or to be given medicine, by easily recording the time with a slider. It is also handy to remind you which side to next feed on by changing the bracelet to the corresponding wrist. Let the Baby Time Bracelet do the tracking so you can worry about more important things.
- If you put your baby back to sleep according to his age appropriate awake time, your baby will be calmer and fall asleep with greater ease.
- When your baby wakes up, move the BLUE slider to the time your baby should next go back to sleep (refer to the inside of the bracelet to know what your baby’s age appropriate awake time is). When the time that you have indicated on your bracelet comes, you know it is time to put your baby down to sleep. When your baby wakes again, repeat the process.
Read more here for clear guidelines on how frequently your baby should sleep: Awake time influences sleep time
- By knowing when your baby last fed, you will know if your baby is hungry when he cries and can respond appropriately with a milk feed.
- Move the PINK slider to the time that you are next due to feed your baby. Move the bracelet to the opposite wrist, to remind you to feed your baby on that side next time.
It is important to feed a breastfed baby on demand initially to establish adequate milk supply and meet the newborn’s feeding needs. From around 6 weeks of age – or earlier if formula fed, mom can guide her baby towards age appropriate feed times. The bracelet is measured in hours; the dots between each hour represent 15 minute intervals. Use only two sliders at a time. Two extra sliders are included in case you need a replacement.
Remember every baby is unique and feed and sleep times must only be used as guidelines.
WARNING: contains small parts – keep away from small children.