No products in the cart.
Muslin is a unique fabric – an open woven cotton that allows for breathability and temperature regulation, as well as absorbs body moisture. Not only is muslin cloth gentle against your newborn’s skin, but it is also a wonderful product for warm climates, as it does not carry the risk of overheating.
- Breathable: 100% lightweight cotton fabric with an open weave
- Generous size: 110 X 110cm
- Comfy: Gets softer with every wash
- Versatile: Works as a blanket for warmth, stroller cover, changing pad cover, burp cloth, tummy time blanket and much more
- The muslin receiver is breathable and comfortable
- The open weave and lightweight fabric of muslin allows for natural airflow and helps reduce the risk of your baby overheating, whilst still providing comfort and warmth
- The fabric is made of natural fibres and can withstand countless washes, becoming softer and better with age
Why is cotton so great for babies?
Cotton is a natural fibre and has numerous unique qualities that make it perfect for baby:
- It is natural, renewable and biodegradable
- It breathes and controls moisture next to the skin
- It regulates temperature – cool in summer and dry in winter
- It is light, soft and comfortable against the skin
- It is non-allergenic – great for kids with sensitive skin
- It is durable, versatile and easy to care for
- It is machine washable and dries quickly – great for busy parents!
- Sleep: A muslin receiver is a basic necessity for the early days. Receivers are particularly convenient for extra warmth when out and about.
- Calm: Cover the pram or infant seat to block out the over-stimulating world for your new baby.
- Feeding: If you do not have a feeding shawl, the Baby Sense Muslin Receiver can be effectively used to cover you and your baby whilst breast feeding.
- Comfort: Cover your baby’s mattress, changing table or play area with the soft muslin to create a gentle surface for your baby.
Always ensure the blanket does not cover your baby’s face.