No products in the cart.
These extra-large bamboo muslin blankets are naturally hypoallergenic and silky soft to the touch.
- Generous size: The blanket’s generous size means you can turn one into an impromptu stroller shade or soft place to lay your baby on.
- Luxurious: Our bamboo receivers are made of bamboo fabric and are super silky. Its delicate, yet durable weave with a little bit of a stretch, allow you to wrap your baby nice and snug.
The benefits of a Bamboo muslin receiver are:
- Antibacterial: Contains a unique, natural antibacterial bio-agent.
- Higher absorption: Absorbs more moisture than cotton.
- Soft touch: Naturally silky to the touch.
- Breathable: Lightweight fabric with an open weave.
- Eco-friendly: Bamboo is the fastest growing renewable resource on earth. No pesticides are used as bamboo is naturally pest and pathogen resistant.
- Sleep: A bamboo muslin receiver is a basic necessity for the early days. Receivers are particularly convenient for extra warmth when out and about.
- Calm: Cover the pram or infant seat to block out the over stimulating world for your new baby.
- Feeding: If you do not have a feeding shawl, the Baby Sense Bamboo Muslin Receiver can be effectively used to cover you and your baby whilst breast feeding.
- Comfort: Cover your baby’s mattress, changing table or play area with the soft muslin to create a gentle surface for your baby.
Always ensure the blanket does not cover your baby’s face.