No products in the cart.
If your baby is still small, the hands free towel will allow you to safely remove baby from the bath with both your free hands, and immediately wrap the soft warmness of the 100% cotton towel around him.
Older babies love to splash and play in the bath, and the towel will keep you dry from any splashes while bathing baby.
- Safe and easy The extra-large towel is designed to fasten around your neck like an apron and allow you to always have two free hands when bathing your baby, making it safer to lift your baby out of the bath. The towel also acts as a splash guard for parents, keeping your clothes dry, during baby’s ‘playtime at bath time’.
- Calm Keep in the all-important heat after a calming bath by completely wrapping the extra-large towel around your baby and cover his head with the hood. The 100% cotton towel is guaranteed to be gentle on your baby’s soft and delicate skin.
- Sleep A calming and consistent bedtime routine acts as a cue for his brain to release hormones to sleep and is an essential part of every evening for babies and toddlers.
- Bathing your little one should be an interactive time of love and care and enjoyed by all. Like baby massage, it can be an excellent way to relax your baby, to help prepare him for bedtime.
- If your baby is still small, the hands free towel will allow you to safely remove baby from the bath with both your free hands, and immediately wrap the soft warmness of the 100% cotton towel around him.
- Older babies love to splash and play in the bath, and the towel will keep you dry from any splashes while bathing baby.
- Before bath time simply fasten the towel by fastening the poppers behind your neck, with the hood facing forward.
- Tie the ribbon behind your back, to ensure you will not get wet when taking baby out of the bath.
- Take baby out of the bath with baby facing towards your chest. Put hood over baby’s head to keep baby warm.
- Wrap the rest of the towel around baby and pat baby dry.
Failure to follow each of the following warnings and instructions can result in serious injury or death.
- Always support your baby with both hands whilst using this towel.
- Never leave your baby or toddler unsupervised during bath time.
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your infant.
- Take special care when leaning forward or walking.
- Leaning over, bending over or tripping can cause infant to fall.
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged.
- Bath time should only take place when your child is fully awake and alert.
- Do not allow towel to restrict air flow or cover infant’s face.
- Infant can suffocate if face is pressed tightly against your body or the fabric.
- Do not leave infant unattended with towel.
- Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard or bed.
- Constantly monitor your infant’s position and temperature.
- Ensure your infant does not overheat whilst wrapped in this apron bath towel.
Seek advice from a health care professional if uncertain. Read instructions for additional warnings and recommended guidelines. Keep packaging for future reference.