No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Nutripaeds & Baby Sense Feeding through the ages workshop
10/06/2016 @ 09:30 - 11:30
- the science and nature of weaning
- when to move from an exclusive milk diet to adding complimentary foods
- why cereals are not good starter foods
- top 7 starter foods
- the real story around allergies and protein weaning
- not all fats created equal
- should babies bant?
- the nurture of weaning: feeding is more than just nutrition
- building a healthy emotional foundation around food and food behaviour
- enlisting all the senses when weaning
- your babies personality and how it affects weaning
- strategies to prevent fussy eating
For further information and bookings please contact:
011 450 0224
079 101 1584