Toddler Sense » Toddlerhood with Sense
Toddlerhood is a time of tremendous growth and development. It is also a time of tantrums and conflict. Knowing what constitutes normal toddler behaviour will help you accept and respect this and go a long way towards effective, guilt-free and realistic parenting. Your toddler learns though his senses – understanding his sensory world remains the key to ensuring optimal development and stimulation. This book tells you how to:
- provide stimulation without overload
- solve bedtime battles with age-appropriate sleep-training
- discipline with love and a sense of humour
- follow a sensible approach to toilet training and
- monitor and encourage development.